If this is your domain, this means your account is now active. This is a temporary page created for your account, named index.php. Do not forget to delete this file later, once you uploaded/published your own website files. This file resides within your public_html or www folder (these two folders are the same thing).
To get started, simply follow these steps:
- Step 1 – Place new order and receive Account & Hosting Control Panel (cPanel) access details.
- Step 2 – Activate your domain name.
- Step 3 – Create and publish your website.
Note: If you're reading this, most likely you've already completed Steps 1 & 2.
Also, should you run into any trouble...
- Need help transferring your site from another host? We offer Free Website Transfer service.
- If you've already uploaded new content on your new account but still see your old site, please remember it can take up to 48 hours for propogation to complete.
Once you have gone through the Step by Step Guides above, we are sure that you will know exactly what to do to get your website online.
To obtain support, simply login to your account at https://www.webhostingpros.net/myaccount/, then click on the Support link on the main menu.